Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spent the weekend in Phoenix taking care of business, including visiting the Star Trek, the Exhibition at the Science Center. One visitor approached us asking if we had spotted the mistakes. We told him that Picard's uniform was missing a pip, and he wandered off, happy that he had found his own level of geekdom.

Anyhow, ran down to Mile and a Half when we got to the rim, just for the workout. Very cold once over the edge and in the shade. Last week I almost got creamed by two large rocks right under the "turn around or die" sign, so I am getting really paranoid about hiking on that stretch of trail. That's where I trip a lot, also. There must be a malevolent spirit hanging about the area.

The big horn herd was just below Cinch Up corner, and when we passed above them one of them started "huffing". I've never heard them make a noise before.

I started glaring at every young male person I passed, watching for rocks in his hand. This is really getting ridiculous.

No comments: