Friday, April 17, 2009


Went down to Skeleton Point. I thought amplified music was banned inside the Canyon, I'm not sure why I thought so, but twice in the last week I've been subjected to ipods with speakers coming from someone's pack. One the way out we met a young boy carrying two large rocks. I told him, 'If you are thinking of throwing those over the cliff, make sure you hit the guy with the ipod." No, I didn't.

Met the mules going out. One woman was terrified: holding onto the mule's mane like she was going to slip off. I said, "Isn't that Killer? I thought he wasn't allowed to carry people anymore". No, I didn't.

Elaine and Pat, no one cares that you "heart" each other. Elaine: I think you should spray paint that on his car and see if he thinks it is cute.

Kianna, Josh, Max and your little friends, did you really have to write all over EVERY rock at Ooh Ah point? It took me 10 minutes to get rid of it all. Someone must have seen it, but did anyone say anything? Did anyone whap their little fingers with a hiking stick? Did anyone pick up one of the kids and toss them over the side?

No, I really wouldn't do that, but I would tell them to knock it off. And then I would whap their little fingers with a hiking stick.

No comments: