Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spent the weekend in the big city doing taxes, but we did get a refund this year. My knee was acting up. I did a couple of day Meet the Canyons for the Field institute, and then hiked Bass Hermit, and then did a Meet the Canyon, and then did an Intro Indian Garden, so could it be, gee, I don't know, OVERUSE??

Anyhow I rested and stretched and iced all weekend and today we hiked to Mile and a Half because next week will be crazy and I don't know when I'll get a workout again. Lots of people before Kolb Seep. Spoke to one young man about throwing rocks, but he apologized and stopped. That's what I like to hear.

Ted and Linda: your names are gone from Mile and a Half. Actually, I commented rather loudly on the fact that I was erasing your names, and added a few insults, and a woman started glaring at me, so one does wonder: was that Linda?

No comments: